Today is my Moms birthday. My mom is amazing to me, she is always encouraging, supportive, and everything a mom should be.
We always have tons of fun shopping together, and that always makes dan happy when my mom goes shopping with me. Since she did teach me the hardcore shopping skills!
I could go on and on. So Happy Birthday MOM! Happy Birthday MEMAW!
we love you!
So to answer you lens questions. www.lensrentals.com is where I rented them from. The rental prices were really reasonable. And I rented a Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 and a 50mm 1.4. I have a couple of other Tamrons already and a 50mm 1.8. And the 50 is the one I use ALL the time. I just need another lens that will more versatile and still give me the wide aperature for low light shooting. What kind of camera do you guys have? These lenses I'm refering to are for my Canon...but I'm sure there are similar ones for Nikon or other brands.
ReplyDeleteI am still interested in a Mac...but it will probably be a while before I take the plunge. Dan talked about trying to sell the Dell that we just got and if he manages to do that then I'll switch sooner.
Have a great day! (and Happy Belated Birthday to your madre!)